MOTD : Neutral Lid & Pop of Color!

7:48 PM

It's so much fun to play with color especially in the summer time! I was feeling creative so I broke out my Urban Decay Electric Palette to play with it a little bit! Instead of doing all over color, I kept the lids neutral using my LORAC Pro Palette, and popped some orange and blue on the lower lash line to amp it up. Adding my FAVORITE lashes from House of Lashes in the style "Iconic", I really liked the way it turned out ! Let me know what you think and if you would like some other looks featured on my blog :) I would love to hear from you and recreate some of your requests!

I just wore this makeup look in my recent favorites video - click here to watch it !



Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in Blonde & Medium Ash Brow Wiz
Inglot Gel Liner #77
House of Lashes "Iconic"
Urban Decay Electric Palette (Slowburn & Chaos) on the lower lashes
LORAC Pro Palette (Cream on lid, Taupe & Sable in crease)


You Might Also Like

0 comments