LIP CRAZE : National Lipstick Day

4:08 PM

Happy National Lipstick Day ! I started seeing a bunch of lips on Instagram and was so excited that everyone was posting their favorite lip colors. So I wanted to share some that I have been loving recently! 

Nude : MAC Myth & Cherish mixed, Purple : Too Faced Melted Violet, Orange : Revlon Orange Flip, Berry : Bite Beauty Framboise 

The MAC lipsticks are the perfect nude and can be worn during any season which is why I love them! These colors compliment eachother because Myth is super pale and Cherish has a warm brown to soften the harshness of Myth. 

Too Faced melted lipsticks are so amazing to me - I have most of the colors and they all are so pigmented and look great on. Violet is definitely my top favorite though!

Revlon Orange Flip - you can't go wrong with a $6 lipstick that looks this good. I absolutely love it. 

And this new one from Bite Beauty is a matte lip crayon that I just picked up. It is super creamy for being a matte lip color and it doesn't make my lips feel dry! And Bite makes their products out of natural ingredients which is so cool! 


What are your favorite lip colors ?! I hope you shared your lippies on some social media. If you didn't it's not too late! Hashtag #nationallipstickday and #saraverona so I can see ! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram and twitter @saraverona. ✌️

                          xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments