LAZY Summer Day | No Makeup Makeup Look !

3:01 PM

On days when I am feeling a little less than ambitious, my go-to makeup look is something that is fresh and minimal. It's nice to just enhance your natural features by choosing colors that compliment your skin tone. Watch the video I just uploaded to see how I got this look!



The most important thing about the "no makeup makeup" look, is making sure to prep your skin as best you can! Use a light hand when applying concealer and foundation so that you can't see the product sitting on the skin. I used the most skin products in this look as I needed to even out the pigmentation of it and give it a little bit of a glow.

Use colors that look the most natural. For your lips, use a shade that isn't especially glossy or matte - find a natural finish color that is just an enhancement of your natural lip color. Don't put on a nude lip if your lips have a naturally pink hue. I used a cheek stain from Tarte in the color "flush" that is really natural and sheer for my lips. I also used this on my cheeks for a natural blushing look!

For brows, don't over fill them. Stick with your natural shape and fill in the sparse areas lightly. I used Jordana's eyebrow pencil in Taupe to lightly fill my brows in. The best part of using this pencil is that is around $2!

I used my favorite mascara, Maybelline's Pumped Up Colossal, to define my eyes. To create a natural looking shadow, I used a matte brown bronzer in the crease of my eye for a light wash of color and definition.

PRODUCTS USED:
Benefit Porefessional primer
NARS Orgasm illuminator
Maybelline Dark Spot corrector concealer in light
NARS Sheer Glow in Deauville
NARS Pressed Powder in Flesh
Jordana Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Tarte Cheek Tint in Flush for blush & lips
Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal mascara
MAKEUP FOREVER Mat Bronze in #20
MAC Prep & Prime in Light Boost




Share with me some of your favorite makeup products for a lazy summer day!

xx sara



You Might Also Like

0 comments