EYEBROWS :: TUTORIAL & HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS !

6:29 PM

Hi again ! I recently posted a Kylie Jenner Inspired video and asked for a thumbs up on the video if you all wanted to see a video showing you how I do my brows ! I got a couple of likes so I figured I would put it up for you to see. 

 I have done a post related to brow products before, but since this is more about my brow routine, I guess it speaks for itself that I use these products almost every single day for my brows!


Left to Right: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate, $18. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash $18, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel $22, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer $32. Brush Pictured at top: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #12, $18

We all know that Anastasia is the Queen of Brows, so naturally almost all of the products that I am using are hers. 

The first step is to outline the brows with the dip brow. This product goes a long long way! I have two of these in different shades and I haven't even made it through a quarter of it and I use it almost every day. I would say the dip brow is better for a more dramatic brow. You could get away with using a powder or the brow wiz for a more daily look if you were looking to fill them in but keep them a bit more natural.

Brushing your brows out with a spoolie or brow brush will keep the product from building up in one area and will help blend the brows together better.

Make sure that no matter what product you are using, you are doing short strokes so the product looks as much like hair as possible .

Using a clear brow gel will set them perfectly. Or if you are looking for a little extra color, go with a tinted brow gel! 

And finally, the concealer just cleans up underneath the brow and on top of the brow if you made some mistakes or if you are just looking for a clean edge. 

here are some pictures of the finished look! 

What I'm Wearing: LORAC Pro Palette for eye shadow. Inglot Gel Eyeliner #77. House of Lashes in "Iconic". MAC Siren Song & NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel on my lips. COVERGIRL Aqua Smoothers foundation. MAC Aphrodite's Shell bronzer. Milani Luminoso blush.

I hope you guys enjoy the video! Follow me on instagram & twitter @saraverona ! 



xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments