CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT REVIEW : Motives Sculpt Series

12:19 PM

If you are a makeup lover like me, you have definitely played with contouring and highlighting. I have done a few videos on my youtube channel regarding this and I've used a few different methods. 


I absolutely love cream contour and highlight products because they melt Into the face and look extremely natural when blended in. The most recent find that I got my hands on is the Motives Sculpt Series contour palette in Ice. This palette comes in two different tones - fire & ice. Fire is designed for warm undertones, which I normally am, but since I was viewing this palette online, I thought the Ice palette would suit me better ! 



The palette comes with four contour and highlight shades and a small brush that is perfect for really sculpting the face out. It was designed by four or five beauty bloggers such as one of my favorites, Teni Panosian! I actually used the small brush it comes with for my contour and used a larger brush for my highlight. 



After I put the product on my face, I blended it out with a damp beauty blender which is my favorite tool to blend out colors like this. 

This palette is my absolute new favorite way to contour and highlight because you can keep it natural or make it super dramatic! These palettes have recently been in and out of stock because of how popular they are! 

You can try to get these palettes on motivescosmetics.com for 35$! Hurry before they are sold out again :) 





                         xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments