Soft Pink & Brown Makeup Look

12:08 PM

Hi !

I just wanted to take a minute to post some of these pictures of my makeup of the day ! I am using my trusty LORAC Pro palette here again for this look  - I hope you enjoy it 


Products Used:

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in Beige 10
Chanel Les Beiges tinted moisturizer in Beige 30 as contour
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly for highlight
LORAC Pro Palette for eyes: Light Pink in lid, Sable&Espresso on the crease
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Chocolate for the brows
MAC Sweet & Sour lipstick and Myth lipstick on top
Ardell Lashes in 120 (?)
L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes mascara
Peach Neglige from L'Oreal on my nails

Follow me on instagram for more makeup pictures ! 
And don't forget to subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel 💜


xx
sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments