MOTD :: Bronze Eyes using the LORAC Pro!

4:35 PM




Hi again ! Today I wanted to quickly post a look that I did using one of my absolute favorite palettes of all time, the LORAC Pro Palette ! LORAC is coming out with a new palette that you can get on Ulta's website starting on June 15th which I am super excited about because I love almost all LORAC products.

 I used Light Bronze on the lid and carried it a little bit up through the crease. Then I took sable and espresso and worked that into the crease only. I blended this out for what seemed like forever to get a seamless look. The shadows in this palette are so creamy and easy to blend which is definitely one of the reasons why I love it so much, not to mention the fact that I am obsessed with neutral colors! I used some of the taupe color on my lower lash line and smoked that out with a pencil brush. Topped it off with some L'Oreal mascara and Ardell lashes and viola! I hope you enjoy this look! 


Taupe: lower lash line, Sable & Espresso: crease, Light Bronze: lid color
LORAC Pro Palette, $42.00 



Be sure to follow me on Instagram for full details on all products used here AND to keep up with my makeup looks and my YouTube channel for videos !

business email: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments