Kylie JENNER :: Hair & Makeup

7:33 PM

I know so many people have been Kylie Jenner obsessed lately due to her recent hair & makeup makeover! Kylie is seriously growing up and looking so gorgeous so it's no wonder that people want to re-create her style! See the video I just posted of how I got this look! I even went for the short hair effect !!! All of the products used will be listed below as always :) 

Let me know what you think of this look! 




PRODUCTS USED:

Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (not applied on camera)
Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear (under eyes) 
Bronzer: MAC Aphrodite's Shell
Highlighter: theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow (Chocolate) & Brow Wiz (Medium Ash)
Eyeshadow: Stila "In the Know" Palette (Perfect earthy toned shades)
Liner: Inglot #77 Gel Liner
Lashes: Andrea Lashes #15
Lips: MAC Subculture liner, MAC Cherish lipstick, MAC Myth Lipstick

WHAT I'M WEARING:

Necklaces - Francesca's
Top: Forever 21 

FOLLOW ME !
@SARAVERONA

xx sara




You Might Also Like

0 comments