FOUR AFFORDABLE SUMMER ACCESSORIES

12:37 PM

I am a huge fan of fun summer accessories so I wanted to share my recent favorites ! Sometimes the thought of a new season can be overwhelming because you feel that you have to go out and buy new things to keep up with the latest trends! Below I will show you five (even though two are really the same thing :) ) that you can rock this summer.


Midi Ring: Francesca's $9, Sunglasses (top): ALDO $12, Sunglasses (bottom): Francesca's $14, Watch: ALDO $35, Scarf: Balenciaga Rosabotanica Sephora Beauty Insider 500 Point Gift (March 2014) Similar here, Similar here, Similar here

1. Midi Rings - Although you can't see it here, this little midi ring has a little "S" inside a heart ! I believe all of the letters are available so you can really personalize it by getting your own initial or someone specials' initials! I found this at Francesca's which is always up on the latest trends and offers reasonably priced jewelry and they have some really adorable clothes also!

2. Mirrored Sunnies - I absolutely have been loving these colored mirrored sunglasses. I first had my eye on some Ray Bans, but at $169 for a pair, I knew I could find something more budget friendly. Here you can see there is a blue/green option from ALDO and a pink/orange option from Francesca's! The blue isn't showing up on camera as well as it does in person - but it is a vibrant, bright lens! These are perfect for a summer day at the beach.

3. Rose Gold Watch - I have been struggling with adding to my growing watch collection and decided that for the rose gold addition, I would go down a more affordable road. This watch from ALDO is the best of both worlds! I have seen some inexpensive watches that look and feel really cheap - this is probably one of the better inexpensive watches that I have found. The quality is good for the price - you can't beat $35! I could not find this on their website but I did find it in my local ALDO :( 

4. Colored scarf - This Balenciaga scarf came with a Sephora perfume sample using my 500 points back in March of this year. Although I have seen it on Amazon, Ebay & Etsy I do not believe you can get this scarf brand new at Sephora nay longer. So I do apologize for including it here! But it is so gorgeous and screams summer, so I have found some alternatives for you to check out! 
You can wear this scarf on your neck, as a headscarf or even around your handbag! I love the vibrant colors for the warm months.

So that's it! Let me know what you guys think of these accessories ! What are some of your go-to accessories for summer? 

Be sure to follow me on instagram and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more! 


xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments