ELECTRIC PALETTE : Bold Blue and Purple Eyes !

1:24 PM

Urban Decay Electric palette, $49.00, www.urbandecaycosmetics.com,
as well as Sephora & Ulta

I just got my Urban Decay Electric palette and I am loving it so far. I am totally a neutral makeup girl when it comes to eyes, but I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone with this look! 

Be sure to check out the video here if you'd like to see how I got this look !

Used: Revolt, Slowburn, Chaos, Urban




PRODUCTS USED:

EYES:
Christian Dior Backstage Eye Prime
Urban Decay Electric Palette (REVOLT, SLOWBURN, CHOAS, URBAN)
Dior Addict IT Line in Blue
Inglot Gel Liner #77 black
LOreal Voluminous Fiber Lashes in black
Andrea Lashes - forgot to mention these ! Oops!

FACE: 
MAC Pro Longwear concealer in NW15
CHANEL Les Beiges tinted moisturizer in Beige 30
MAC Blush in Full of Joy

LIPS: 
Urban Decay Naked2 Lipstick
MAC Myth

HAIR:
Used my 32 mm Magic Wand from NUME
go here to check it out http://goo.gl/qnRhS8



xx sara



You Might Also Like

0 comments