DRUGSTORE MAKEUP TUTORIAL

7:12 PM

I filmed a drugstore makeup look using drug store makeup ! I cheated on my brows - sorry guys. I don't have any products from the drugstore for my brows! I realized after the video that I could have used the matte brown eye shadows that I used on my eyes but it was a little late for that. I hope you enjoy the video and the look! All of the products used or mentioned in the video are listed below and on the description bar! Be sure to subscribe and follow me everywhurr on the web @saraverona !


PRODUCTS USED:

Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer
LOreal Miracle Blur primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation in color 200
COVERGIRL Tru Blend Concealer Stick in lightest shade
Maybelline Dark Spot Correcting Concealer in lightest shade
Anastasia Brow Wiz & Benefit Gimme Brow for brows - Woops!
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick in "Cappuccino" for contour
REVLON Highlighting Palette in Bronze Glow
NYX Summer Peach Blush
NYX Love In Rio palette for eyes
Maybelline Line Stiletto Liner
LOreal Miss Manga Mascara
Ardell Corset Lashes 
Maybelline Lip Stick in Make Me Pink
Baby Lips - Nude Color
REVLON Superlustrious Lip Gloss in Sugar Violet

xx sara


You Might Also Like

0 comments