LONG LASHES :: L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara

3:46 PM

Welcome back! Today I wanted to show you all a quick demo of the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara! It recently hit the stores in the US but it has been in other countries I believe for a while now. At first, I didn't understand the packaging.

If you look at the actual box/plastic it comes in, it has a little cartoon panda on the outside which i thought was really different for L'Oreal. I did some research and by research, I mean I literally googled "What the hell is a manga". "Manga" is the name of a style of Japanese comic books, so as soon as I saw that, I saw the inspiration of the packaging and the name! The idea is to get super big, almost "cartoon" like looking lashes which in turn I guess means that they will be extra long and voluminous. I love myself some LOreal mascara, so I figured I would give this one a try.

In some other research, I saw that in other countries it comes in colors like violet and blue, but I have not seen that here in the US and I did not see that on the lorealparisusa.com website. For now you just can get Black, Blackest Black and Black Brown. I picked up Blackest Black and started off with clean lashes to get this look!

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara, $7.99 
Top: After Applying one coat of Miss Manga
Bottom: No Mascara at all (obv)

If you do not like long, spidery, border-line clumpy lashes, this mascara is not for you. It definitely gives length but if you try to apply too much, it can get a little on the clumpy side. Luckily for me, I don't mind that spidery look (depending on what makeup look I am going for).

The wand itself is really unique - it bends at the middle for flexibility, which is actually my least favorite part of the mascara. I prefer the wand to be really stiff so I can pull my lashes up as I apply it to give them added lift. My eyelashes are long but they often point straight/down. The brush is really cool though. It is tapered so it can really get into the lashes, especially ones closest to the inner corner.
And it doesn't flake throughout the day! 

I got mine for $7.99 at my local Rite Aid and it is sold at pretty much all drug stores or Ulta I'm sure!

What do you guys think? Have you tried this mascara out yet? It is definitely going to be one of my go-to mascaras when I am not wearing eye liner to give my eyes some drama!

twitter&instagram:: @saraverona
youtube :: click here 

Business Inquiries:: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

xx sara



You Might Also Like

0 comments