BEAUTIFUL BROWS :: MY HOLY GRAIL BROW PRODUCTS

4:17 PM

If you haven't noticed, eyebrows are the stars of the makeup world right now and whether you love or hate filling them in, everyone is talking about brows ! I, myself, have been obsessed with perfect eyebrows lately and I thought I would share my holy grail products with you!
You may have seen me use some of these before and I'm sure you have heard about them but my brows could not live without these products. 



Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (Blonde, left, and Chocolate, right) $18.00

Anastasia Beverly Hills may be the queen of brows and everyone has been trying her latest brow product, the dip brow pomade. I find that I use this product almost every single day when I want my brows to look clean and precise. The formula is amazing and as you can see by the pot, I have hardly put a dent into it! You really only need the smallest amount of this on your brush which makes it well worth the cost. And I sometimes even double up the Chocolate as a dark brown eye liner!

Anastasia Beverly Hills, Brow Wiz in Medium Ash, $21.00

My go-to brow product in the last few days is the popular brow wiz by ABH. The combination of the twist up pencil like tip and the spoolie on the other end is perfect for convenience. This gives the brows a less dramatic look and can appear to be more natural which I am loving as the weather gets warmer! You can really play with your shape using this tool and if you over fill them in a little, it won't look as harsh as the dip brow pomade will look. This is my fourth brow wiz, so needless to say, I am a huge fan! 

Benefit Cosmetics, Brow Zings in "Light", $32.00

One of my very first brow products was Benefit's Brow Zings! I absolutely love this product because of everything you get with it. The left side of the packaging has a brown wax type of product that really keeps the brows in place and makes them easier to work with. On the right side is the perfect shade of brow powder that gives your brows a super natural look and feel. There are two brushes: one for the wax and one for the powder, as well as a mini set of tweezers (not pictured above) to shape them! There is a decent size mirror also which makes this a perfect travel kit.

Benefit, Gimme Brow in "Light/Medium", $22.00

Gimme Brow is such a unique brow product because it does some amazing things: the fibers it is made of cling to your brow hairs, volumizing them, making them appear full. The light brown gel like product clings to the skin of your brows which creates hairs that you never had there before! The brush is super small which is so effective (and cute) to give a natural look and hold the brows in place all day. 

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Crayon, $18.00

I got this little gem in one of my ipsy bags a few months back and although it's not a true brow product, it really lifts the brow bone when applied right underneath your eye brow! After I do my brows, I apply some concealer underneath to clean them up. Once that is done, I apply this Chella highlighter crayon and it finishes off the look. If you would like to join ipsy to get cool stuff like this, go ahead and join! This was a full sized product and I will definitely be repurchasing it.

I know these products are more on the high end side ! I just haven't tried any drug store brow products - if you have some recommendations, I would love to try them. 

Thanks so much for checking back in! Don't forget to visit my YouTube Channel to keep up with me. 

business email:
saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

xx sara

Also Pictured in First Picture: Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel 
Maybelline Eyeliner Brush


You Might Also Like

0 comments