TOP THREE CONCEALERS :: THAT WON'T CREASE !

6:54 PM

Concealer is a great thing from covering dark circles, concealing blemishes and redness, and overall brightening up the face. These three concealers are my absolute HOLY GRAIL concealers and the best part is : THEY DO NOT CREASE THROUGHOUT THE DAY!

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer, $32.00, sephora.com

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, $19.00, maccosmetics.com

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, $29.00, sephora.com



The Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer is a sheer cream coverage that has enough pigment to color correct, but is not a thick liquid like the other two concealers here. This is perfect for covering under eye circles because mixing the two sides makes for the perfect color. I love this because it is not cake-like and leaves the under eyes looking fresh and awake. I usually will choose this concealer on a light makeup day! 

MAC's Pro Longwear is not anything new but it is definitely one of the best concealers I have ever used. Along with it having a thick formula to cover up anything you want to cover, it is the perfect concealer to achieve the "Kim K" highlight under the eyes, on the forehead, on the chin and under the contour line. You can watch my highlight & contour video where I use this to highlight ! This stuff does not crease AT ALL and it looks flawless all day.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer comes in a tube and has a small wand to make application easy. It also has a thicker consistency which is great for covering up flaws. I love this concealer for brightening up my face as well as it's creaseless long wear! 

If you haven't tried any of these, I highly recommend them all! 

Visit my Youtube channel to keep up with me! 

xx, 

sara


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mac pro long wear is my holy grail.. love it!

    ReplyDelete