First Impression:: Too Faced MELTED LIPSTICKS

12:09 PM

Thanks for checking back!!! Here is my latest review on the Too Faced Liquid Lipsticks! Please watch my YouTube video for the full review and here on my blog I will list the links to purchase the colors that I reviewed !

Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipsticks
RIGHT TO LEFT: Melted Ruby, Melted Violet, Melted Fuchsia
$21

I am loving these for spring as they are BOLD and bright lip colors that have a ton of pop to them as soon as you apply them. The spongy applicator makes it so easy to apply without the glob of product pouring out like some other liquid lipsticks. This applicator really controls the product nicely!

Below are some video stills that you can really see how pigmented the colors come out right away!





Click here for 
MELTED VIOLET!

Click here for
Melted Ruby!

Click here for
Melted FUCHSIA!

Too Faced is offering up six total colors including Melted Peony (pink), Melted Nude, and Melted Coral! You will see from the video that these go on so smoothly and are SUPER pigmented. Let me know if you try them out and how you like them!

Subscribe to my channel to keep up with me !

Business EMAIL: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments