MARCH 2014 :: IPSY BAG

8:09 AM

Hello hello! Thanks for checking back! I uploaded a quick video on my Youtube channel to show you all what I got in my March 2014 Ipsy Bag! Please make sure to check out that video here !


If you have never heard of ipsy, you can always check out their website and join by clicking here 
so you can learn more about it ! I know that I love trying out new products that I may never find otherwise, so Ipsy is perfect for that. You pay $10 per month and get 4-5 beauty products that range from high end to drugstore, and they even through some full size products in there! I did a blog post a few months back on my first Ipsy bag where they threw in what has become one of my favorite blending brushes. Make sure to check out the video on what I got and look at the Ipsy site to see if you would like to join something like this.

And don't forget to subscribe to my channel and check me out on twitter & instagram: @saraverona

business email:
saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

Thank you all!! 

xx sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments