COLOR POP:: PURPLE EYES

4:57 PM

Can you tell I am loving purple this season? My last post was all about purple lips so I thought it would be perfect to have an eye look to go along with it! If you would like to see the video of how I got this look, you can watch it now !




PRODUCTS USED::

MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
LORAC Pro Palette - White/Cream Eyeshadow (Brow Bone & Lid)
LORAC Pro Palette - Taupe (crease)
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette - Betrayal (Purple color)
Vice 2 Palette - X-Rated (Pink color)
NYC Liquid Liner (Black)
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Andrea Lashes 
MAC Angel Lipstick
NARS Chihuahua Lipgloss

I hope you guys like this look! I am loving pops of color since I am such a neutral makeup girl - this is the perfect balance for me to have some color but not over do it. 

Thanks to Desi Perkins for the inspiration behind this look & video :) 

BUSINESS EMAIL::
saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

Please check out my Youtube channel! 

Thank you for checking back ;)

xx 

sara





You Might Also Like

0 comments