TUTORIAL :: How to get the perfect CAT EYE look!

1:02 PM

I don't know about you guys, but I love rocking a simple cat eye and some pink lips on a lazy makeup day. It just makes you look like you tried to look put together and gives your eyes more shape and a little mystery behind them. I just uploaded my tutorial on my channel so please check it out and let me know what you think!

I decided to show you a high end gel liner that is my absolute favorite: Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black. This gel liner sells in Sephora and the Bobbi Brown locations for about $24.00 And then a drugstore version of this cat eye was done using my NYC Liquid Eyeliner (that you can get at Walgreens or Rite Aid for $3.99!!!) This liquid liner is SO BLACK and very liquidy so it really looks super black and opaque on your lid.



You Might Also Like

0 comments