REVIEW :: MARC JACOBS MARVELOUS MOUSSE FOUNDATION

1:42 PM

HI LOVES!!! I feel like it's been forever since I've done a full review with a video so if you feel that way too, keep on reading and you will find my latest!

A few days ago I got an email that Marc Jacobs was introducing a new foundation called Marvelous Mousse (check it out at Sephora, now!). Of course I had to check it out and the description alone made me want it. So using my VIB Rouge shipping, I got it sent immediately to me !


So if you haven't tried any of Marc's makeup yet, I would strongly suggest starting with this. Yes, it's a little bit of an investment at $55.00 but I am telling you it is his best foundation so far! 

I love the fact that it has some skin enhancing ingredients such as coconut water and amino acids. It's really supposed to make your skin look flawless while hydrating and soothing it. I have to say that I am really happy with the results that I have seen from just using it for two days. It doesn't make my T-Zone especially oily like some other "matte" foundations do, and it really looks perfect all day. 

I chose the color Bisque medium which Sephora helped me out greatly in choosing due to their descriptive color selections. 

Are you going to try the mousse? Check out my video review and please subscribe to my channel for more :)

Follow me on Twitter & Insta ! : @saraverona
Business Email: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

Get Free Shipping from Marc Jacobs! 

Free Shipping on Any Order. Code: SHIP

xx

sara





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just got this at Sephora and really like it. We'll see how well it wears this week at work. Applies smoothly and blends well. Less pasty than other formulations that are similarly packaged. Also does well building under eye area in lieu of concealer.

    ReplyDelete