My FOUNDATION Collection + F A V O R I T E S !

5:49 PM

Hello! Welcome back!

I just posted a video of all of my favorite foundations and my entire foundation collection on my channel! Go ahead and check out the video for more in depth descriptions of the foundations. Here I wanted to list my TOP SEVEN - who has a top seven? I don't know... I just picked my faves and there happened to be seven. So...

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE! 




Number 7:
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Number 6:
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation

Number 5:
L'Oreal True Match

Number 4:
Marc Jacobs Marvelous Mousse

Number 3:
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation

Number 2: 
Revlon Colorstay

Number 1:
Urban Decay Naked Skin

I hope you guys watch the video and subscribe for more videos! Let me know what you want to see next!!

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments