FINALLY Introduced Myself to YSL Makeup :)

4:42 PM

I can't believe it's taken me this long to get my hands on some YSL makeup. I only got two things, but these are two items that I will continue to buy! And now that I've tried this brand, I'm hooked and will keep going back for more :)

I have fallen in LOVE with YSL lipstick. From the super expensive feel to the gold packaging, to the YSL branded logo in the middle, to the beautiful smell (I know, weird) and color = SOLD! 

This is the Rouge Volupte Shine and the color is number 14, Corail in Touch, a creamy sheer orange that is going to be so beautiful for spring and summer. The formula of the lipsticks are so smooth and buttery and is not opaque, so it's easy to reapply throughout the day. So beautiful! But at $35 a pop for these, I don't know how many I will actually end up buying :) But it is a nice treat!


YSL Volupte Shine lipstick in Corail in Touch, $35.00. www.sephora.com

The next thing that I got is.... you guessed it, a foundation! If you haven't seen my foundation hoarding video, check it out here!

This Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation might be one of my new top favorites.At $57.00, it is a luxury product, but it is a perfect match to my skin and looks flawless all day. If you know me at all, I usually like matte foundations and this one is an Illuminating foundation. It does not give a oily look AT ALL which is what I usually dislike about foundation that claims to be "illuminating". It is the perfect finish for someone like me who always love matte. It is very different than my usual which is why I really love it and is so lightweight. It goes on smoothly and I find that it looks the most flawless when applied with a beauty blender.
YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Illuminating Foundation, $57.00 in color Beige Dore. $57.00
www.sephora.com

Thanks so much for checking back! Leave me a comment or tweet/insta me @saraverona and let me know if you have any YSL favorites! I will definitely be trying more :) 

business email: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

And don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel for more 

xx 

sara


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm totally with you on the YSL love! I am obsessed with the Youth Liberator Foundation, but I really want to try the Touche Eclat foundation as well... you may have convinced me!

    ReplyDelete