A NUDE ATTITUDE

6:45 PM

I have been obsessing over nudes in the past few weeks, probably because of the latest trends starting to emerge in the nail color category! The newest collection from Essie shows some neutrals and pastels which really inspired me. I have always appreciated a really clean, neutral palette when it comes to nails and makeup alike. I love the clean look of defined brows, lightweight dewy foundation, barely there shadow, and mascara paired with a nude lip. With sheer nail polish coming back into the trends for spring, I am really excited by a lack of color, in all nude everything!

Here I put together some of my favorite nudes from the face, to the eyes, lips, and nails !

LORAC Pro Palette, $42.00

The LORAC Pro Palette is probably one of my favorite palettes EVER and it has such a perfect collection of nudes ! From the bright white to the shimmery champagne, I am in love with these nude shadows and the deeper neutrals it comes with.

MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Fairly Precious, $30.00
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, $6.99

You may have seen me talk about the MAC Skinfinish in a previous post but it is such a beautiful peachy neutral that I had to include it in here. This is something I use as a highlight and I also add a little bit to my blush for some additional glow. 

All of Milani's baked blushes are so amazing. I love this color Luminoso for it's light pink tone. On your face, it doesn't come off as too light or too pink. It's the perfect natural color and a little goes a long way.

From Left to Right:
MAC Angel, Urban Decay LoveLight, Maybelline Stormy Sahara, Maybelline Nude Lust,
Milani Nude Creme, MAC Creme D'Nude, POP Peony Petals (gloss), BUXOM Yow (gloss), 
Bare Minerals Moxie Gloss in Rebel

Neutral lips might be my favorite part of this nude obsession I am on. I wanted to show you guys my favorite nude lip colors that I will definitely be carrying into spring. Definitely my favorite out of the swatches here would have to be MAC Angel, Urban Decay Lovelight, Maybelline's Nude Lust, Nude Creme... ....OK So they're all my favorites. 

You can never go wrong with a nude lip! Even when your eyes are smoky, or colorful, or completely bare, a nude lip really just enhances your natural lip color and is so easy to reapply throughout the day. 

Left to Right: Sinful Colors, Vacation Time. Essie, Sold Out Show. Essie, Sand Tropez. Zoya, Dot. 

And finally: nails! This is the true inspiration for this post. All through fashion week, I've been seeing pictures and posts about how "sheer" nails are all the rage. Well, I went back to some of my favorite nude nail colors pictured here. The Zoya polish is one that I just got in my recent ipsy bag! 

All of these shades are so pretty and fun for spring. AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR SPRING! This snow is killing me!

Thanks for checking back in with me :) 

xx Sara

Business Email: saraveronabeauty@gmail.com

Don't forget to check out my Youtube channel and subscribe to keep up with me ! 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTA & TWITTA : @saraverona








You Might Also Like

0 comments