HIGHLIGHT & CONTOUR : WITH CREAM PRODUCTS!

5:29 AM

Welcome back to my blog!


I filmed a late video last night that just went up on how I contour & highlight my face using cream products! I find that the cream really makes this look more natural than foundations and powders. It really looks like your skin is just naturally contoured which is AWESOME because you can make this look really dramatic by not blending as much or adding more product, or you can make it look really flawless and natural.

I was researching an all in one kit I could get instead of having 10 products to show you guys while doing this video. I found the Senna Cosmetics contour kit which has a bright highlighter, a beige highlight, and a deep grey toned contour color. It's really important to find the best grey tone you can find for contouring. Shadows are grey, not bronze, so using any old bronzer doesn't really do the trick as well as getting that grey shade.

To warm it up after I contoured, I used MAC's Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Double Definition which I think was part of a limited edition. I LOVE this because it has a highlight as well as a bronzer but it just gives your skin a glow after you've applied a dark, matte grey-toned contour on your face.

For blush, I kept it neutral with a brown/peach color just to give my face a little color and more definition.

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO HERE to see exactly how I completed this look! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and thank you guys so much for supporting me. I really appreciate it !

PRODUCTS:

Senna Face Sculpting Kit - www.sennacosmetics.com - $48
MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Double Definition (check the website but I think it is out?)
BH Cosmetics 10 Blush Palette - www.bhcosmetics.com

xx Sara

Follow me on twitter @saraverona
and Instagram @saraverona :)

www.facebook.com/beautybysaraverona

You Might Also Like

0 comments