GLAM GLOW !

7:15 PM

I bought Glam Glow Supermud/Youthmud a couple weeks ago and I haven't done the blog review like I said - so here it is!

First of all, if you don't know what Glam Glow is, it is a product line that carries mud masks, and some other treatments. This mud that I am referring to is made with some crazy ingredients such as mud from the Mediterranean Sea, volcanic rock, and some other cool stuff. There are a few different types of masks available: two which you will see here, as well as a Hydrating Thirstymud treatment that obviously, hence the name, is a hydrating mask for your skin.

The Supermud/Youthmud masks will unclog pores, help with skin texture and clarity and get all of those yucky blagh out of your skin that may contain bacteria and other stuff that you want to get rid of! The main reason that I bought it, was because I have been really into masks lately and I've been using a few different ones and really wanted something that would suck out the impurities. Well... I've officially found it with Glam Glow!!!

The set that I got had two of the masks included - the Supermud treatment (white can) and the YouthMud Tinglexfoliate treatment (black can). Total, you are getting 1.7 ounces of product for $69 - yes, this is not the cheapest mask on the market, but I felt that for the price, the stuff has to have SOME merit, right? And I got to try BOTH masks instead of just one for $69!

I tried the Supermud it for the first time, and after using it, I applied Josie Maran Argan Oil (light) to my face for moisturizer. Holy. Mask. It. Was. Amazing.
I applied the mask, and immediately it feels a little gritty to your hand but comfortable on the skin. As it dries, you can see the gunk coming out into the mask from your pores. I was a little disgusted, but really satisfied at the same time :)



I like this mask because once you start washing it off after about 10-15 minutes, once it gets wet again, it becomes clay-like again and is easy to come off. It is not SO dry on your face that it is impossible to remove, which I love.

Let's talk about how amazing my face felt AFTER I moisturized. My face felt clean, free of makeup, unnecessary oils, and I could immediately see that some of my blemishes were dried up and fading away. The next day, my face looked much cleaner and calmer. My red spots were fading. And my face felt SO SMOOTH !

I have used it a few times since and I feel that every time I use it, it just makes my skin look better and better.

I am thinking you can probably use the Supermud treatment 1-2 times per week. The Tinglexfoliate treatment I would probably use once a week to maybe once every week and a half. It definitely has a tingle effect and more grit to it, so you don't want to overuse it and irritate your skin.

I can't say enough about Glam Glow. I was not paid to say any of these amazing things, I really just love the product. I want to try the Thirstymud (the hydrating one) as well since my skin is super dry as I'm sure most of my fellow East Coasters are (or anyone else in a really really COLD COLD PLACE).

Let me know what you think of Glam Glow! I would love to hear your feedback about the product !!!

A new video will be up this weekend! Just waiting for my Sephora box to get here for my new review :)

You can get Glam Glow at www.glamglowmud.com or Sephora and Ulta!

Check out my YouTube Channel to keep up with me - and don't forget to subscribe :)

See my latest Highlight & Contour routine, here! 

Follow me on instagram & twitter: @saraverona 

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm frickin obsessed with this mask! And it takes a lot for a facial product to impress me. My face literally brightens and glows afterwards. Just wished it didn't cost so much! Great review!

    ReplyDelete