BEAUTY HAUL : Sephora, MAC & More!

5:56 PM

WELCOME BACK ! I just wanted to fill you guys in on some new products that I picked up recently! I have been trying to find some new things to try out so I did get some things that I now LOVE and some things that I didn't love so much.

CLICK THIS PICTURE TO GET TO THE VIDEO NOW!


As you'll see in the video, I wasn't too excited about the NARS Sheer Matte foundation. I really hate to say that because I LOVE NARS! But it didn't work well with my skin, so I did return it. I got the Illamasqua Skin Base and I haven't tried it yet, but when I do, I will be sure to update so check back soon!

Please let me know if you would like me to do a full review on any of the products that you see in the video and I really really really appreciate and love all of you who are rooting for me :)

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments