N O V E M B E R | FAVORITES

2:58 PM



YAY! Time for November faves! Actually it's a little depressing because that means November is already over. I can't believe that… but I am so happy for December! It is definitely one of my favorite months. SO let's just get right into my favorites and where I got them! If I know the exact price, I will list it below:

MOROCCAN SEA SALT SPRAY : Organix, Walgreens
COCONUT MILK CONDITIONER: Organix, Walgreens
DRY SHAMPOO, FLIRTY FLORAL: Batiste, Walgreens
MINT JULEP MASQUE : Queen Helene, Walgreens, $4.99
DARK SPOT CORRECTOR: Garnier, Walgreens, $16.99
B6 COMPLEXION PREP SPRAY: Urban Decay, www.sephora.com or urbandecay.com
MAGIC NUDE LIQUID POWDER FOUNDATION: L'Oreal, Walgreens, $11.99
GIMME BROW: Benefit, www.sephora.com $22.00
FAN BRUSH: BH Cosmetics, (brush came with THIS SET HERE) - CLICK THE PIC!!!

MUSHROOM EYSHADOW: Urban Decay, www.sephora.com or urbandecay.com
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS PALETTE:  Too Faced, CLICK HERE!
ROUGE IN LOVE LIPSTICK, MIDNIGHT ROSE : Lancome, $26.00
BLACK CHERRY LIPSTICK: Milani Cosmetics, CVS, $5.99
HORS D'OEUVRES: Essie, Walgreens, $8.50
DRIES INSTANTLY: Sally Hansen, Walgreens, $5.99
CHRISTMAS COOKIE CANDLE: Yankee Candle, $25??
PEPPERMINT CANDLE: Christmas Tree Shop, $5.99

I hope you enjoy my favorites of the month! What are your favorites?! <3

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments