N A K E D 3 | URBAN DECAY PALETTE

3:36 PM

MY NAKED 3 ARRIVED!!! I was so bummed because I ordered it LAST THURSDAY and it JUST came today! SO it would have been in my November favorites :(

But here it is!!! I haven't gotten the chance to wear the colors on my eyes yet but I wanted to show you the colors and the swatches just in case you were hoping to get it soon or if someone is getting it for you for Christmas!




As you can tell, the theme of the palette is a rosy-gold-purply theme. It is SO beautiful and I love the colors. I have always been a big fan of neutrals and I rarely use vibrant colors on my eyes. I prefer to save the color for the lippies :) The colors are very pigmented and can be used for soft smoke or for a really heavy eye. This palette is so versatile and I definitely think it's the best Naked Palette so far! 

What do you think? Did you get your palette yet? 

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments