LORAC PRO PALETTE

5:42 PM

I have been going PALETTE CRAZY lately! I got the Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette for Christmas, the Naked 3 Palette a few weeks ago, the A Few of My Favorite Things by Too Faced palette, and now the LORAC Pro that I have been SEARCHING HIGH AND LOW FOR!!!

So in the search, I was looking daily on Sephora, Ulta & LORAC's website: By the way, side note - is it "Low-Rock?" "LORE-ACK?" … someone, please.

Anyway - so I figured the best place to go to see where they had it in stock or when it would be back in stock at Sephora would be LORAC's twitter. And then I found it without even really meaning to - it was a post they made about Kohl's! So of course I went to the website, did the "find me in store" on the palette itself, and it was in my local Kohl's!



I think I'm a little late to the party on this palette, but after reading so many things about it, I had to see it for myself. The packaging is similar to the NARS velvety packaging which I love and it is much lighter than the Naked Palettes which is pretty cool in my opinion. The colors are so pigmented and because of the eight matte and eight shimmer colors, there is so much you can achieve with this palette alone. If I were traveling, this its the only thing I would bring for my eyes! You can even use the black and browns for liners to keep your makeup travel bag to a minimum!

  I didn't swatch all of the colors for you guys, but I just wanted to show here the color payoff of some of them that I thought were so gorgeous that I would use on a daily basis.


The three colors on the left are perfect for a holiday look ( New Year's Eve, anyone?) the middle colors are my type of colors for an everyday look, and the right three colors would look amazing for a smokey eye. 

Do you have the LORAC Pro Palette? It's $42 and I think it's so worth it. I can see myself using this palette (and dare I say I might like it better than the Nakeds?) 

xx Sara


You Might Also Like

1 comments