C E L E B R I T Y I N S P I R E D LOOK | BLAKE L I V E L Y

9:43 AM

Buenos dias, amigas!


I'm so excited to show you my first celebrity inspired look. I chose Blake Lively because I love her effortless hair styles and great makeup. I loveee that she styles herself and is open about not having a stylist. How cool is she? I love her. And also, she just became the new L'Oreal girl and if you couldn't tell by now, I am a huge L'Oreal fan so that just makes her even cooler. 

*DISCLAIMER: I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING THAT I LOOK LIKE BLAKE.* This was an INSPIRATION look that I tried my best to recreate while putting my own little twist on it. Let me know if you try this look yourself or what other celebrity inspired looks you would like to see!!


I'll be sure to post my YouTube Link when I upload the video on how I got this look :) 

THE PRODUCTS I USED ::
FACE::
URBAN DECAY b6 Spray
SMASHBOX Color Corrector Primer
LOREAL Magic Nude Liquid Powder - 316 Nude Beige
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NW15
REVLON Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
TOO FACED Bronzer - Chocolate Soliel
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish - Gold Deposit
LOREAL True Match Blush - Spiced Plum

EYES::
BENEFIT Brow Zings for Eyebrows
URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow Primer Potion
URBAN DECAY NAKED Basics Palette (eyelid color)
TOO FACED A Few of My Favorite Things Palette for eyeshadow (crease/browbone: Honey Honey & Soriee)
BOBBI BROWN Gel Eyeliner - Black
Katy Perry False Lashes
LOREAL Voluminous False Fibre Lashes Mascara

LIPS::
MAC Creme DNude Lipstick
REVLON Colorstay Matte Balm in Sultry


xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments