A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS | TOO FACED PALETTE ::

5:08 PM

I AM IN LOVE OBSESSED OVER THE MOON FOR THIS NEW PALETTE! I have started using it over the past few days and I have to say I am so happy that I got it! For $56, there are 20 eye shadow colors, two delicious bronzers (literally delicious - Chocolate Soliel SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE), and two blush colors! It also came with the cutest makeup bag in the same pink and gold chevron stripes as well as the Better Than Sex mascara and their Lip Injection Color Bomb in Bee Sting.


Look at how absolutely gorgeous the colors are! The names of the colors are too cute (These are a few of my favorite thiiiinnggsss…) and perfect for the holidays ! 

I THINK this is a Sephora exclusive because I looked on their website and couldn't find it. But I found a lot more goodies that I didn't see at Sephora so check it out :) 

xx Sara

You Might Also Like

0 comments