Must-Haves: September!

4:37 PM

Thanks for checking back!


I am planning on doing a favorites/must haves blog post or video each month for the things that I have found during the month that I can't live without! Since I try new things all the time, I think it's good to update you guys on what I'm using so if you like something that you see, you know where to get it! 

Let's get into it!

Sigma Flat Kabuki Brush F80:

This brush is my absolute favorite brush at the moment. I am going to be doing a video on all of my brushes but I figured that since I recently got this brush, I will put it in my must haves!! This brush has a dense, flat top that makes it ideal for putting on foundation and patting in concealer. The product doesn't get wasted into the brush at all and the makeup goes on flawlessly! I used it for my foundation this morning and BB cream also, and even though both are different consistencies, the brush did amazing with both a creamy foundation and a thicker BB cream! Love! I would recommend that if you are going to start out with a makeup brush collection but you don't want to go too crazy, I would get this brush. It is versatile and does a great job! 
www.sigmabeauty.com



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz & Clear Brow Gel: 

I use this everyday - even if I am wearing minimal makeup or running out to get a coffee, I will quickly fill in my brows and put on some mascara and I feel great. The brow wiz has a little brow brush on one side to brush your brows upward to shape them and the other side has a very very small cream-like pencil to give you some color! The color I use is brunette - I feel that it is great for me since I go between brown and blonde often. And the clear brow gel just keeps them perfectly in place ! 
www.sephora.com

Maybelline Eye Studio - Violet Femmes 120: 

All I can say about this Maybelline Eye Studio is that the colors are gorgeoussssss. I love this little quad because the purple and deep purple tones are so perfect for a dark fall smoky eye. Love!
Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid

Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer Potion:
 This is one of my favorite primers. I use this under my foundation and concealer to hide pores and make everything flawless before I put anything else on my face. This one is a thicker formula but I love it because I feel like it really gets into my pores and makes everything look great! It also helps my foundation stay on longer!
www.sephora.com
Purple Lipsticks!:
I have quite a few purple toned lipsticks but these are my favorite. I love this color for fall because it's a liiiittle more drama than your typical red lip. This is good to pair with a very neutral eye color and big lashes. You can see on my hand swatch that the Milani color is more of a pink purple and the Maybelline color is a very vibrant true-blue purple!
From left to right (and top to bottom on my hand swatch): Milani - Uptown Mauve, MAC - Diva, MAC Rebel, Maybelline - Lavender Voltage



Garnier Fructis Volume Extend Dry Shampoo:
I love this dry shampoo! If you haven't heard of dry shampoo, it is something you can use to put some volume near your roots or to get rid of a little grease in your hair. Be careful with this one though! If you spray too much in one area, your hair will look gray! They do have some products out there (Bumble & Bumble is a good one) that has color specific dry shampoo that comes out darker. So if you have dark hair, I would look into one of those options! 

Cetaphil Daily Advance Lotion for Dry, Sensitive Skin:

I never had sensitive skin until I started using a lot of Benzoyl Peroxide on my face when I do my daily skincare routine. Because of that, I was trying different moisturizers that would actually moisturize my skin. I was using some that still left my skin really flaky and tight feeling! This one IS ON THE GREASY SIDE but I feel that I would rather take the greasiness over the flakiness and just make sure that I check in the mirror if I'm a little shiny throughout the day.


OK! So my next must haves might be a video, because this was a lot to get out! I hope that you learned a couple of things if you were looking for new products like this. Thank you so much for reading! Comment below and subscribe to my blog & YouTube Channel for more! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments