Date Night Look and the Products I Used to Make it Last All Night!

6:39 PM

Hi girls!

I know that one of the worst things to worry about when you are out on a date night or just out with your girls is if your makeup is still on or if you look like a trainwreck. The products that I use are my holy grail go out products because they STAY ON! The only thing I forgot to show you in the video was when I put on my setting spray! I can't believe I went through all of that editing and forgot that.

I use either MAC Fix + or Urban Decay's finishing spray which are both amazing. I would say that if I know it's going to be a humid night or I'm going to be dancing all night, I'll reach for the Urban Decay for sure.

Please check out my YouTube Channel and subscribe for updates! :)

Take me to the video!

You Might Also Like

0 comments